If you are interested in finding a way to minister with the children's ministry (Nursery - 5th grade), please see Linda Grubbs. There are a variety of ways to serve...planning activities, teaching, being a helper, washing toys, etc. God has a place for you in this ministry if your heart is led that way!
If you have any Christian children’s books you no longer want, would you please donate them to the Children’s Ministry? Please give them to Linda Grubbs.
Due to the increased need in the community, our church food pantry inventory is getting low. At this time we are requesting canned soup. See Sarah Mason with any questions.
2013 OUTREACH MINISTRIES
Our church has the opportunity to be involved incommunity outreach programs again this year.
- The Altercare Birthday List with the residents’ names and birthdates has been posted on the bulletin board. Please sign up to share time with one of them on their birthday.
- The Refuge Of Hope calendar is also up with datesavailable to serve this year. This is a great opportunity toreach out to our community . Volunteer and help those inneed this year.
- The Cookie Ministry is ongoing year round for theRefuge Of Hope. Bring your cookies to the church andcontact me to pick them up. Thank you for your participation.Please see Debbie Cuneo & Lindsay Mann with questions.
Creation Station is looking for people to be Small Group Leaders.
- One Sunday a month during the 2nd service.
- Help check the children in to Creation Station, take prayer requests, bring the children into the large
group assembly (FriendshipCenter), and then do the craft or activity with them in their small groups.
- If interested, please see one of the Creation Station Staff.
Birthday Celebration Ministry
Come join the “Birthday Celebration” at Altercare Louisville Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Center! We are sharing a little of our time celebrating birthdays with the residents. It’s amazing how a little attention can make a person feel special. All that’s needed is a small gift (a simple flower or balloon), a birthday card, and a few minutes of your time. We have the birth dates & resident’s names, all you need to do is pick a birth date and sign up. The birth date list and a sign-up sheet have been placed on the bulletin board waiting for your signature. Also, the Women's Ministry has made some beautiful cards that you can use to take to the residents on their birthdays. They are in the brown and pink box on the table in the foyer. If you have any questions please contact Debbie Cuneo.
NURSERY HELPERS NEEDED
If anyone would like to work in the nursery during the 10:15 Sunday service please contact Judy McNutt
WHAT’S HAPPENING ON WED. NIGHTS!